Search Engine Optimisation boils down to a few key things. So here is Search Engine Optimization made easy.
1. Optimised Website Page Titles should explain what you do.
2. Website keywords should be researched regularly to pick the best.
3. Optimised Website content should talk about what you do and reuse the SEO keywords.
4. Ensure your Search Engine Optimization activities include the design of SEO landing pages to attract particular visitor types.
5. Keep your web sites content fresh and dynamic to maximise optimisation.
6. Use bold text and headings to emphasise certain words to improve optimisation.
7. Submit your website to online directories and search engines.
8. Review the condition of your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) regularly.
Above all though keep your site active, and that means content, content, content. The search engines are getting smarter and they like interesting copy and new copy. Search engines are hungry and you need to keep feeding them.